Welcome to the Sustainable Blue Economy Partnership Brokerage Event
The matchmaking event is organised by the Joint Call Secretariat of the Sustainable Blue Economy Partnership and has the ambition to connect researchers, companies and stakeholders from marine and maritime communities interested in the Partnership's first transnational Call.
The 2023 Joint Call is the first Sustainable Blue Economy Partnership call, and it pools national and regional financial resources through participation of ministries and funding organisations from 24 countries. It is entitled: “The way forward: a thriving sustainable blue economy for a brighter future” and encompasses five Priority Areas as follows:
(1) Planning and managing sea-uses at the regional level
(2) Development of offshore marine multi-use infrastructures to support the blue economy
(3) Climate neutral, environmentally sustainable, and resource efficient blue food and feed
(4) Green transition of Blue Food production
(5) Digital Twins of the Ocean (DTOs) test use cases at EU sea-basins and the Atlantic Ocean.
Please refer to the Call documents available at https://www.bluepartnership.eu. For further information, you can contact the Joint Call Secretariat:
To help you finding a project to join, or partners for your project, you have the possibility to set up meetings with other participants during the matchmaking sessions of the event. Eigth sessions of two hours will be organised from Monday 13 to Thursday 23 of March. Sessions are scheduled between 10am and 12am or 2pm and 4pm CET. Please refer to How it works for registration and the creation of your profile.